Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Roads & Highways
Fri April 19, 2013
Cumberland River Bridge Lane Restriction Begins Monday
The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet is restricting traffic to one lane on the US 68/KY 80 Cumberland River Bridge at Canton starting Monday.
The lane restriction with a maximum 8-foot load width is to allow deck patching on the bridge structure. The bridge also known as the Lawrence Memorial Bridge is at the eastern entrance to Land Between the Lakes. Expect one-lane traffic with alternating flow from 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. for three to four days starting Monday.