Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Roads & Highways
Fri April 19, 2013
Cumberland River Bridge Lane Restriction Begins Monday
The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet is restricting traffic to one lane on the US 68/KY 80 Cumberland River Bridge at Canton starting Monday.
The lane restriction with a maximum 8-foot load width is to allow deck patching on the bridge structure. The bridge also known as the Lawrence Memorial Bridge is at the eastern entrance to Land Between the Lakes. Expect one-lane traffic with alternating flow from 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. for three to four days starting Monday.