Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- Murray Downtown Disasters: How the City’s Handling Collapsing, Burned Buildings
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
Roads & Highways
Fri April 19, 2013
Cumberland River Bridge Lane Restriction Begins Monday
The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet is restricting traffic to one lane on the US 68/KY 80 Cumberland River Bridge at Canton starting Monday.
The lane restriction with a maximum 8-foot load width is to allow deck patching on the bridge structure. The bridge also known as the Lawrence Memorial Bridge is at the eastern entrance to Land Between the Lakes. Expect one-lane traffic with alternating flow from 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. for three to four days starting Monday.