Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Roads & Highways
Fri April 19, 2013
Cumberland River Bridge Lane Restriction Begins Monday
The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet is restricting traffic to one lane on the US 68/KY 80 Cumberland River Bridge at Canton starting Monday.
The lane restriction with a maximum 8-foot load width is to allow deck patching on the bridge structure. The bridge also known as the Lawrence Memorial Bridge is at the eastern entrance to Land Between the Lakes. Expect one-lane traffic with alternating flow from 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. for three to four days starting Monday.