Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Murray State Presidential Search Committee Selects 11 Finalists
Roads & Highways
Fri April 19, 2013
Cumberland River Bridge Lane Restriction Begins Monday
The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet is restricting traffic to one lane on the US 68/KY 80 Cumberland River Bridge at Canton starting Monday.
The lane restriction with a maximum 8-foot load width is to allow deck patching on the bridge structure. The bridge also known as the Lawrence Memorial Bridge is at the eastern entrance to Land Between the Lakes. Expect one-lane traffic with alternating flow from 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. for three to four days starting Monday.