Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Fri October 14, 2011
Crosbie Amends Report to Show $181,000 on Hand
By Todd Hatton
Murray, KY – Kentucky Republican treasurer candidate K.C. Crosbie says she has filed an amended campaign finance report showing she has more than $181,000 on hand. That means she has more money to spend in the final weeks of the campaign than Democratic incumbent Todd Hollenbach. Donor reports filed late Wednesday with the Kentucky Registry of Election Finance show Crosbie raised more money since the May primary than Hollenbach - $111,000 to his $99,000. Hollenbach carried over nearly $49,000 from his primary race. A third candidate in that race, Libertarian Ken Moellman, spent $13,000 of 14 thousand raised.