Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri October 14, 2011
Crosbie Amends Report to Show $181,000 on Hand
By Todd Hatton
Murray, KY – Kentucky Republican treasurer candidate K.C. Crosbie says she has filed an amended campaign finance report showing she has more than $181,000 on hand. That means she has more money to spend in the final weeks of the campaign than Democratic incumbent Todd Hollenbach. Donor reports filed late Wednesday with the Kentucky Registry of Election Finance show Crosbie raised more money since the May primary than Hollenbach - $111,000 to his $99,000. Hollenbach carried over nearly $49,000 from his primary race. A third candidate in that race, Libertarian Ken Moellman, spent $13,000 of 14 thousand raised.