Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Wed April 22, 2009
By Angela Hatton
Marion, KY – Ice Storm debris removal cleanup crews have moved into Crittenden County. Contractors will work on main arteries through the county this week and hope to complete debris removal in several areas. Motorists should use caution driving through the area and be prepared for possible delays.