Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Wed April 22, 2009
By Angela Hatton
Marion, KY – Ice Storm debris removal cleanup crews have moved into Crittenden County. Contractors will work on main arteries through the county this week and hope to complete debris removal in several areas. Motorists should use caution driving through the area and be prepared for possible delays.