Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Murray State Presidential Search Committee Selects 11 Finalists
Wed November 14, 2012
Court Must Determine if Man Accused of Killing Mother Competent
A judge must determine if a Murray man charged with killing his mother is fit to stand trial. Michael Joseph Burke recently underwent a psychological evaluation at the Kentucky Correctional Psychiatric Center in LaGrange. The Paducah Sun reports Karen McClellan died from at least 25 stab wounds on July 9th.
Police arrested Burke after finding a knife and bloody clothing in his home. Burke is set for another hearing in Calloway County Circuit Court January 28.