Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Fri October 1, 2010
County Attorney Will Run as Write-In
By Angela Hatton
Cadiz, KY – Trigg County Attorney H. B. Quinn says he'll run in the November election as a write-in candidate. Quinn lost in the primary to fellow democrat Randall Braboy. No Republicans ran in the race. Quinn says several people expressed concerns to him about Braboy taking the county attorney's position, because of his lack of experience. Quinn says he's getting the word out about his candidacy through direct mailers, social networking, phone calls, and appearances at public events.