Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Fri October 1, 2010
County Attorney Will Run as Write-In
By Angela Hatton
Cadiz, KY – Trigg County Attorney H. B. Quinn says he'll run in the November election as a write-in candidate. Quinn lost in the primary to fellow democrat Randall Braboy. No Republicans ran in the race. Quinn says several people expressed concerns to him about Braboy taking the county attorney's position, because of his lack of experience. Quinn says he's getting the word out about his candidacy through direct mailers, social networking, phone calls, and appearances at public events.