Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Fri October 1, 2010
County Attorney Will Run as Write-In
By Angela Hatton
Cadiz, KY – Trigg County Attorney H. B. Quinn says he'll run in the November election as a write-in candidate. Quinn lost in the primary to fellow democrat Randall Braboy. No Republicans ran in the race. Quinn says several people expressed concerns to him about Braboy taking the county attorney's position, because of his lack of experience. Quinn says he's getting the word out about his candidacy through direct mailers, social networking, phone calls, and appearances at public events.