Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Tue December 24, 2013
Coroner Says Missing Woman Found in Calloway County Died of Natural Causes
Calloway County Coroner Ricky Harris says a missing woman whose body was found in a field off McDougal Road died of natural causes.
56-year-old Victoria Swygart was reported missing last Thursday. Law enforcement officials found and identified her body Friday after spotting her vehicle abandoned in a field off Kentucky 94 East.
Harris says a preliminary autopsy found Swygart had some heart problems and other health issues though her body is being transported to Louisville for a formal autopsy.
Harris says a full report should come in about two weeks.