Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Tue December 24, 2013
Coroner Says Missing Woman Found in Calloway County Died of Natural Causes
Calloway County Coroner Ricky Harris says a missing woman whose body was found in a field off McDougal Road died of natural causes.
56-year-old Victoria Swygart was reported missing last Thursday. Law enforcement officials found and identified her body Friday after spotting her vehicle abandoned in a field off Kentucky 94 East.
Harris says a preliminary autopsy found Swygart had some heart problems and other health issues though her body is being transported to Louisville for a formal autopsy.
Harris says a full report should come in about two weeks.