Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Paducah Homebrewer Awakes from Coma Only to Worry About His Beer
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- Beshear: State Agencies Should Prepare for Gay Marriage Ruling
Tue December 24, 2013
Coroner Says Missing Woman Found in Calloway County Died of Natural Causes
Calloway County Coroner Ricky Harris says a missing woman whose body was found in a field off McDougal Road died of natural causes.
56-year-old Victoria Swygart was reported missing last Thursday. Law enforcement officials found and identified her body Friday after spotting her vehicle abandoned in a field off Kentucky 94 East.
Harris says a preliminary autopsy found Swygart had some heart problems and other health issues though her body is being transported to Louisville for a formal autopsy.
Harris says a full report should come in about two weeks.