Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- Murray Downtown Disasters: How the City’s Handling Collapsing, Burned Buildings
- Bad Luck: Murray Business Loses Office After Collapse, Then Fire Threatens New Office
Tue December 24, 2013
Coroner Says Missing Woman Found in Calloway County Died of Natural Causes
Calloway County Coroner Ricky Harris says a missing woman whose body was found in a field off McDougal Road died of natural causes.
56-year-old Victoria Swygart was reported missing last Thursday. Law enforcement officials found and identified her body Friday after spotting her vehicle abandoned in a field off Kentucky 94 East.
Harris says a preliminary autopsy found Swygart had some heart problems and other health issues though her body is being transported to Louisville for a formal autopsy.
Harris says a full report should come in about two weeks.