Most Active Stories
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Tue June 26, 2012
Conway Takes Fight Against For-Profit Colleges to D.C.
Kentucky Attorney General Jack Conway is taking his fight against for-profit colleges to Washington D.C.
Conway has scheduled a news conference with various members of the Obama Administration and U.S. Senators Dick Durbin and Tom Harkin to reveal more about his investigations into the colleges.
The main focus will be on deceptive practices some colleges use to to lure veterans to enroll.
Conway has taken several for-profit colleges in Kentucky to court, including Daymar College, National College, and Brown Mackie.