Most Active Stories
- Archaeological Dig Yields Artifacts Near New Lake Barkley Bridge
- Henderson Co Schools Cutting 80 Positions Next Year
- McConnell and Paul Introduce Tax Bill for Bourbon Producers
- CHART: Kentucky Tourism Spending on the Rise
- Most of Kentucky's GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Vow to Pull the Plug on Kynect
Tue June 26, 2012
Conway Takes Fight Against For-Profit Colleges to D.C.
Kentucky Attorney General Jack Conway is taking his fight against for-profit colleges to Washington D.C.
Conway has scheduled a news conference with various members of the Obama Administration and U.S. Senators Dick Durbin and Tom Harkin to reveal more about his investigations into the colleges.
The main focus will be on deceptive practices some colleges use to to lure veterans to enroll.
Conway has taken several for-profit colleges in Kentucky to court, including Daymar College, National College, and Brown Mackie.