Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Tue June 26, 2012
Conway Takes Fight Against For-Profit Colleges to D.C.
Kentucky Attorney General Jack Conway is taking his fight against for-profit colleges to Washington D.C.
Conway has scheduled a news conference with various members of the Obama Administration and U.S. Senators Dick Durbin and Tom Harkin to reveal more about his investigations into the colleges.
The main focus will be on deceptive practices some colleges use to to lure veterans to enroll.
Conway has taken several for-profit colleges in Kentucky to court, including Daymar College, National College, and Brown Mackie.