Most Active Stories
- State Trooper's Resignation Leads to Investigation
- [VIDEOS] WKMS Presents "Living on the Line: Poverty in Western Kentucky"
- Professional Basketball Player, Ministry Founder Bob Warren Remembered as Generous Man
- MSU Students, Faculty Hold Ferguson Demonstration
- Lawsuit Filed Against Chuck Jones Alleges Counterfeiting Textbooks
Tue June 26, 2012
Conway Takes Fight Against For-Profit Colleges to D.C.
Kentucky Attorney General Jack Conway is taking his fight against for-profit colleges to Washington D.C.
Conway has scheduled a news conference with various members of the Obama Administration and U.S. Senators Dick Durbin and Tom Harkin to reveal more about his investigations into the colleges.
The main focus will be on deceptive practices some colleges use to to lure veterans to enroll.
Conway has taken several for-profit colleges in Kentucky to court, including Daymar College, National College, and Brown Mackie.