Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Thu December 13, 2012
Conway Advises Caution When Giving
Kentucky Attorney General Jack Conway is warning people to watch out for scams throughout the season of giving. Conway says donations to reputable charities can provide clothing or food for people who are struggling, but fraudulent groups take advantage of donors and prevent those who need help from receiving it.
He recommends giving to groups you trust and watching out for unsolicited emails that appear to be from a legitimate charity that might be an imposter.