Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri June 26, 2009
Convention Board May Seek Foreclosure on Executive Inn
By Chris Taylor
Paducah, KY – Paducah-McCracken County Convention Center Chairman Jim Sigler says the corporation could file legal action to assume ownership of the Executive Inn without having to buy it. The option would come by seizing the hotel through foreclosure. The convention center corporation owns the land the hotel sits on and leases it to current owner Bhupinder Singh. Sigler says Singh has violated the lease because the hotel is closed and not being maintained.