Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Fri June 26, 2009
Convention Board May Seek Foreclosure on Executive Inn
By Chris Taylor
Paducah, KY – Paducah-McCracken County Convention Center Chairman Jim Sigler says the corporation could file legal action to assume ownership of the Executive Inn without having to buy it. The option would come by seizing the hotel through foreclosure. The convention center corporation owns the land the hotel sits on and leases it to current owner Bhupinder Singh. Sigler says Singh has violated the lease because the hotel is closed and not being maintained.