Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Wed October 30, 2013
Consul-General Kato Leads Discussion at MSU
Japanese Consul-General Motohiko Kato will be leading a lecture and discussion at Murray State University today.
The Nashville based Kato will address Japan’s economic and political challenges and its strategic partnership with the United States.
The 4:30 p.m. event is in MSU's Freed Curd Auditorium and free and open to the public.