Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Wed October 30, 2013
Consul-General Kato Leads Discussion at MSU
Japanese Consul-General Motohiko Kato will be leading a lecture and discussion at Murray State University today.
The Nashville based Kato will address Japan’s economic and political challenges and its strategic partnership with the United States.
The 4:30 p.m. event is in MSU's Freed Curd Auditorium and free and open to the public.