Most Active Stories
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Weather Related Closings for Tuesday, March 4
- Evidence On Marijuana's Health Effects Is Hazy At Best
Wed October 30, 2013
Consul-General Kato Leads Discussion at MSU
Japanese Consul-General Motohiko Kato will be leading a lecture and discussion at Murray State University today.
The Nashville based Kato will address Japan’s economic and political challenges and its strategic partnership with the United States.
The 4:30 p.m. event is in MSU's Freed Curd Auditorium and free and open to the public.