Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Wed October 30, 2013
Consul-General Kato Leads Discussion at MSU
Japanese Consul-General Motohiko Kato will be leading a lecture and discussion at Murray State University today.
The Nashville based Kato will address Japan’s economic and political challenges and its strategic partnership with the United States.
The 4:30 p.m. event is in MSU's Freed Curd Auditorium and free and open to the public.