Most Active Stories
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Mon July 23, 2012
Construction Continues on the Eggners Ferry Bridge
The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet (KYTC) will restrict traffic to one lane on the US 68/KY 80 Eggners Ferry Bridge from 8 am until about noon today.
The restriction will allow an electrical crew to make temporary changes to the navigational lighting on the structure so that workers can perform geotechnical drilling. The drilling will gather information to aid in the ongoing design and eventual construction of a new bridge at the site. KYTC crews will also be working along US 68/KY 80 through LBL from the 0 to the 8 mile marker starting tomorrow. You can expect lane restrictions at various points along the way. Work there is expected to take about a week, weather permitting.