Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Tue October 11, 2011
Complaint Against Comer Dismissed
By Gary Pitts
Frankfort, KY – The Legislative Ethics Commission has dismissed a complaint filed against Republican Agriculture Commissioner candidate James Comer. The complaint alleged a state worker posted campaign related Facebook messages on state time. The ethics panel found no evidence to support the accusation. The complaint came from the campaign of Democratic candidate Bob Farmer, Comer's opponent in the November 8th election.