Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Both Lanes of I-24 Reopened, Oregon Man Charged with 'Use of Weapon of Mass Destruction'
- Calloway County High School Students Request a Gay-Straight Alliance
- UPDATE: Officials Release Identity of Murray Man Found Deceased in Home
- [Update: Verizon All Clear] Widespread AT&T, Verizon Outages Reported in Ky. and Tenn.
- Monroe Co. Judge-Executive Among Republicans Supporting Democrat Jack Conway
Tue October 11, 2011
Complaint Against Comer Dismissed
By Gary Pitts
Frankfort, KY – The Legislative Ethics Commission has dismissed a complaint filed against Republican Agriculture Commissioner candidate James Comer. The complaint alleged a state worker posted campaign related Facebook messages on state time. The ethics panel found no evidence to support the accusation. The complaint came from the campaign of Democratic candidate Bob Farmer, Comer's opponent in the November 8th election.