Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Tue October 11, 2011
Complaint Against Comer Dismissed
By Gary Pitts
Frankfort, KY – The Legislative Ethics Commission has dismissed a complaint filed against Republican Agriculture Commissioner candidate James Comer. The complaint alleged a state worker posted campaign related Facebook messages on state time. The ethics panel found no evidence to support the accusation. The complaint came from the campaign of Democratic candidate Bob Farmer, Comer's opponent in the November 8th election.