Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Tue October 6, 2009
Commission Votes on Renaissance Website
By Angela Hatton
Paducah, KY – The Paducah City Commission is expected to hear a second reading on an ordinance that will allow the Renaissance Alliance to move forward with creating a new website. Alliance Executive Director Steve Doolittle says any expenditure over 20-thousand dollars must be approved by the commission. The website and promotional package designed by Carbondale-based 1187 would cost around 50-thousand dollars. A merger 18-months ago between Paducah Main Street and the LowerTown revitalization offices left officials with six URL's and four websites. Doolittle says the contract will likely be approved at tonight's meeting.