Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Tue May 12, 2009
Commission Considers Arts Ordinance
By Angela Hatton
Paducah, KY – The Paducah City Commission considers an ordinance tonight to allow local artists to create and sell work around the downtown gazebo. The ordinance would establish a permanent place for artists to work outside and sell their creations. Those utilizing the space would pay an annual fee, and the city would allow guest permits for those not wanting to sell their art in the space. The measure would also create a similar space around the Texaco Station visitor's office in LowerTown.