Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Murray State Presidential Search Committee Selects 11 Finalists
Fri March 22, 2013
Commission Chooses Three Nominees For KY High Court
Three attorneys have been selected as nominees to fill a vacancy on the Kentucky Supreme Court left by the retirement of Justice Wil Schroder in January.
The Judicial Nominating Commission, which is led by Chief Justice John D. Minton Jr., named Joseph E. Conley Jr. of Villa Hills, Michelle M. Keller of Fort Mitchell and Allison Emerson Jones of Prospect as nominees for the seat. The 6th Supreme Court District includes 21 counties in the northern Kentucky area. Governor Steve Beshear has 60 days to appoint a replacement after the commission sends the names to him. Seven justices sit on the Kentucky Supreme Court and serve eight-year terms.