Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Tue September 29, 2009
Collision Kills Clarksville Pedestrian
By Chris Taylor
Clarksville, TN – A pedestrian in Clarksville, Tennessee was hit and killed by a car last night. Police say 37-year-old Michael James Price was crossing Fort Campbell Boulevard when he was hit by a Honda Civic driven by 72-year-old Geraldine Benne. Price's body left the ground and impacted into the windshield and he died at the scene. Police allege Price was on foot after leaving the scene of an accident earlier last night, where he had run his car into a ditch.