Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Tue September 29, 2009
Collision Kills Clarksville Pedestrian
By Chris Taylor
Clarksville, TN – A pedestrian in Clarksville, Tennessee was hit and killed by a car last night. Police say 37-year-old Michael James Price was crossing Fort Campbell Boulevard when he was hit by a Honda Civic driven by 72-year-old Geraldine Benne. Price's body left the ground and impacted into the windshield and he died at the scene. Police allege Price was on foot after leaving the scene of an accident earlier last night, where he had run his car into a ditch.