Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Tue September 29, 2009
Collision Kills Clarksville Pedestrian
By Chris Taylor
Clarksville, TN – A pedestrian in Clarksville, Tennessee was hit and killed by a car last night. Police say 37-year-old Michael James Price was crossing Fort Campbell Boulevard when he was hit by a Honda Civic driven by 72-year-old Geraldine Benne. Price's body left the ground and impacted into the windshield and he died at the scene. Police allege Price was on foot after leaving the scene of an accident earlier last night, where he had run his car into a ditch.