Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Mon October 8, 2012
Clarksville Teller Arrested for Embezzlement
The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation has arrested the head teller at a Clarksville bank for false bookkeeping and theft more than 60,000 dollars. Kristy Hodges was arrested Saturday after a Montgomery County grand jury indicted her Tuesday. She faces one count of theft and several counts of false bookkeeping for Capital Bank. The TBI says it began the embezzlement investigation in September at the request of District Attorney General John Carney. Hodges is alleged to have taken more than 60,000 dollars between 2008 and 2012. She was released on a 2,500 dollar bond.