Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Mon October 8, 2012
Clarksville Teller Arrested for Embezzlement
The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation has arrested the head teller at a Clarksville bank for false bookkeeping and theft more than 60,000 dollars. Kristy Hodges was arrested Saturday after a Montgomery County grand jury indicted her Tuesday. She faces one count of theft and several counts of false bookkeeping for Capital Bank. The TBI says it began the embezzlement investigation in September at the request of District Attorney General John Carney. Hodges is alleged to have taken more than 60,000 dollars between 2008 and 2012. She was released on a 2,500 dollar bond.