Most Active Stories
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- MSU Board of Regents Vote Again Against New Contract for Dunn
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- KY College Planning Conference For Minorities Set
- MSU Board of Regents Meeting; Possible Revote on Dunn's Contract & Closed Session Planned
Fri February 22, 2013
Clarksville Event Helps Guard Against Identity Theft
Clarksville area residents can get their documents shredded for free Saturday at an event that aims to protect against identity theft. The Tennessee Department of Safety and Homeland Security is spearheading the project.
State Highway Patrol Captain Stacy Williams says identity theft is a growing concern and that the event will give people a secure way to dispose of personal papers. Each person can bring up to two boxes or garbage bags to the Austin Peay State University stadium parking lot between 9 a.m. and 12:30 p.m.