Most Active Stories
- City of Murray Eliminates City Administrator Position
- Workers Recovering after Explosion at Moonshine Distillery
- Kentucky Revenues Up Amid Greater Demands in Next Budget
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Man Benefits From Pump Treatment for Parkinson's Disease
Fri February 22, 2013
Clarksville Event Helps Guard Against Identity Theft
Clarksville area residents can get their documents shredded for free Saturday at an event that aims to protect against identity theft. The Tennessee Department of Safety and Homeland Security is spearheading the project.
State Highway Patrol Captain Stacy Williams says identity theft is a growing concern and that the event will give people a secure way to dispose of personal papers. Each person can bring up to two boxes or garbage bags to the Austin Peay State University stadium parking lot between 9 a.m. and 12:30 p.m.