Most Active Stories
- Marshall County Judge-Executive Mike Miller Dies; Funeral Arrangements Set
- UPDATED: No Foul Play Suspect in Murray Woman's Death
- Murray Officials Seek Public Feedback on Future of Downtown Projects
- Murray Community Members Discuss How to Rebuild Downtown at Town Hall Meeting
- Eggners Ferry Bridge - Tuesday Night (Dec 23) Closure Cancelled
Fri February 22, 2013
Clarksville Event Helps Guard Against Identity Theft
Clarksville area residents can get their documents shredded for free Saturday at an event that aims to protect against identity theft. The Tennessee Department of Safety and Homeland Security is spearheading the project.
State Highway Patrol Captain Stacy Williams says identity theft is a growing concern and that the event will give people a secure way to dispose of personal papers. Each person can bring up to two boxes or garbage bags to the Austin Peay State University stadium parking lot between 9 a.m. and 12:30 p.m.