Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Tue December 31, 2013
City of Murray and MSU Eye Changes to 16th Street to Address Traffic/Pedestrian Problems
Caution signs at crosswalks address a growing issue in Murray: traffic and pedestrians using 16th Street. Murray State's Chief Facilities Officer and Director of Facilities Design and Construction Kim Oatman presented a study of the situation to the Board of Regents at its most recent meeting. We learn more about it with Kate Lochte's recent conversation with Mr. Oatman.