Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Thu November 1, 2012
Christmas Open Houses Around the Paris Court Square
The Downtown Paris Association opens its Downtown Unwrapped Holiday Celebration the first weekend in November. Association President Kathy Ray (Vice President, Financial Center Manager, First Bank, Paris) speaks with Sounds Good about Christmas Open Houses around the Court Square through the weekend and lots of other special goings-on.
See more at visitdowntownparis.com.