Most Active Stories
- Marshall County Judge-Executive Mike Miller Dies; Funeral Arrangements Set
- UPDATED: No Foul Play Suspect in Murray Woman's Death
- Murray Officials Seek Public Feedback on Future of Downtown Projects
- Murray Community Members Discuss How to Rebuild Downtown at Town Hall Meeting
- Eggners Ferry Bridge - Tuesday Night (Dec 23) Closure Cancelled
Wed October 31, 2012
Christian Insurance Members Get Reprieve
Kentucky Medi-Share members now have until Jan. 1 a to find new health insurance. Franklin County Circuit Judge Thomas Wingate originally ordered Medi-Share to cease operations on Thursday because it doesn’t comply with state insurance regulations. But Wingate decided today to allow the Christians-only health insurer to continue covering some 800 Kentuckians for another two months.
Only churchgoers who pledge to abstain from sex outside of marriage, illegal drug use and smoking are allowed to participate in Medi-Share.