Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Former Kentucky Lawmaker John Arnold Cleared of Ethics Charges
Thu January 23, 2014
Christian County Chamber Gets New Leadership
The Christian County Chamber of Commerce announced the hiring of Marian Mason as its new President yesterday.
Mason holds a Bachelor's degree in Communications from the University of Texas and has completed one year of the Institute of Organizational Management from the American Chamber of Commerce Executives.
Mason joins the Chamber team after having served in a similar capacity for two years with Chamber in Wayne County Chamber, North Carolina.