Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Thu January 23, 2014
Christian County Chamber Gets New Leadership
The Christian County Chamber of Commerce announced the hiring of Marian Mason as its new President yesterday.
Mason holds a Bachelor's degree in Communications from the University of Texas and has completed one year of the Institute of Organizational Management from the American Chamber of Commerce Executives.
Mason joins the Chamber team after having served in a similar capacity for two years with Chamber in Wayne County Chamber, North Carolina.