Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Outgoing CCHS Football Coach Overspent Around $30,000
- House Speaker Stumbo Files Bill to Prohibit Brewery-Owned Distributorships
- Paducah Riverfront Hotel Undergoes Design Changes, Delays Possible
- Local Distillery to Produce George Jones-Brand Moonshine
- Kentucky Fish and Wildlife Officials Say No Regulation for Asian Carp Harvests
Tue January 14, 2014
Christian County Chamber of Commerce Reveals Finalists For New President/CEO
The Christian County Chamber of Commerce has narrowed its search for a new president to four finalists all of whom are current or former chamber executives.
The Chamber Board of Directors appointed a search committee to oversee the search process in October after current president Carter Hendricks said he’d step down in January to pursue a run for Hopkinsville mayor.
The finalists include:
- Mr. Jeffrey Griffin, former President of the Wooster, Ohio Chamber of Commerce
- Mr. Gordon Crow, former President of the Houma, Louisana and Laramie, Wyoming Chambers of Commerce
- Ms. Amy Cloud, current Executive Director of Jessamine County Chamber of Commerce in Kentucky
- Ms. Marion Mason, former President of the Wayne County, North Carolina Chamber of Commerce, and Community Relations Director at Emeritus Assisted Living in Murray, KY.
Board Chairman Spencer Kilijian said the first-round interviews consisted of 14 potential candidates.
The four finalists undergo a second-round of interviews this week including a meet and greet with board members and a community tour before a final interview with the search committee.
Kilijian said the committee hopes to have a decision by Monday.