Most Active Stories
- Paducah Officials Stay Quiet as Alleged BBQ Festival, Store Violations Come to Light
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- Weather Related Closings
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Weather Related Closings for Tuesday, March 4
Tue January 14, 2014
Christian County Chamber of Commerce Reveals Finalists For New President/CEO
The Christian County Chamber of Commerce has narrowed its search for a new president to four finalists all of whom are current or former chamber executives.
The Chamber Board of Directors appointed a search committee to oversee the search process in October after current president Carter Hendricks said he’d step down in January to pursue a run for Hopkinsville mayor.
The finalists include:
- Mr. Jeffrey Griffin, former President of the Wooster, Ohio Chamber of Commerce
- Mr. Gordon Crow, former President of the Houma, Louisana and Laramie, Wyoming Chambers of Commerce
- Ms. Amy Cloud, current Executive Director of Jessamine County Chamber of Commerce in Kentucky
- Ms. Marion Mason, former President of the Wayne County, North Carolina Chamber of Commerce, and Community Relations Director at Emeritus Assisted Living in Murray, KY.
Board Chairman Spencer Kilijian said the first-round interviews consisted of 14 potential candidates.
The four finalists undergo a second-round of interviews this week including a meet and greet with board members and a community tour before a final interview with the search committee.
Kilijian said the committee hopes to have a decision by Monday.