Most Active Stories
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Mon October 15, 2007
Chef John Mangelos
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – The Carson Center's annual Distiller's Dinner fundraiser is Saturday, October 20th. We've met the Distiller Fred Noe, next we hear about the food from its creator, California Chef John Mangelos, who is on the catering team prepping for the 2008 Olympics in China. But before that he's back cooking in Paducah.
Mangelos is the proprietor of the Barnwood Restaurant in Ripon, California. He serves up the meal he describes at the Distiller's Dinner fundraiser for the Carson Center in Paducah. It's Saturday, October 20th. The Center is accepting reservations at 270-443-9932 extension 240 or 241.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Kate Lochte's interview with the celebrity chef.