Most Active Stories
- Logging Expert: Wickliffe Paper Mill Closure a $600M Hit to State Economy
- Chris Thile Plays Benefit Concert at Murray State
- Kate Lochte Retires from WKMS-FM
- NASA's International Space Station Will Be Visible Tonight
- MSU President Bob Davies Talks Leadership Changes and New Construction at Murray State University
Mon October 15, 2007
Chef John Mangelos
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – The Carson Center's annual Distiller's Dinner fundraiser is Saturday, October 20th. We've met the Distiller Fred Noe, next we hear about the food from its creator, California Chef John Mangelos, who is on the catering team prepping for the 2008 Olympics in China. But before that he's back cooking in Paducah.
Mangelos is the proprietor of the Barnwood Restaurant in Ripon, California. He serves up the meal he describes at the Distiller's Dinner fundraiser for the Carson Center in Paducah. It's Saturday, October 20th. The Center is accepting reservations at 270-443-9932 extension 240 or 241.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Kate Lochte's interview with the celebrity chef.