Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Both Lanes of I-24 Reopened, Oregon Man Charged with 'Use of Weapon of Mass Destruction'
- Calloway County High School Students Request a Gay-Straight Alliance
- Murray City Council to Consider Anti-Begging Ordinance, Halfway to Downtown Park Fundraising $
- Kentuckians, Get Ready For Health Insurance Rate Hikes
- Could Rand Paul’s Struggling Presidential Bid Imperil His Senate Seat, Too?
Thu December 6, 2012
Chamber Chat with Hopkinsville/Christian County's Carter Hendricks
We continue our conversations with local chamber of commerce executives. Today Chad Lampe speaks with Hopkinsville/Christian County Chamber President and CEO Carter Hendricks. Hendricks discusses the retail advantages of being a county bordering Tennessee and what new data from a Buxton analytics survey reveals about growth opportunities for local industry. Finally, Hendricks talks about bracing for possible cuts to Fort Campbell if the President and Congress allow us to go over the “fiscal cliff.”