Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Wed January 17, 2007
Catfish to Caviar-Fancy Food on a Budget
By Rhodes and Gordon
Murray, Ky – This week on Catfish to Caviar find out how to serve lobster at your next dinner party without busting your budget.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Johanna Rhodes, co-owner of Etcetera Coffeehouse and Art Gallery in Paducah's Lowertown, and Denise Gordon who also lives in Paducah talk about fancy food on a budget.