Most Active Stories
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- Murray State Presidential Search Committee Selects 11 Finalists
Wed January 17, 2007
Catfish to Caviar-Fancy Food on a Budget
By Rhodes and Gordon
Murray, Ky – This week on Catfish to Caviar find out how to serve lobster at your next dinner party without busting your budget.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Johanna Rhodes, co-owner of Etcetera Coffeehouse and Art Gallery in Paducah's Lowertown, and Denise Gordon who also lives in Paducah talk about fancy food on a budget.