Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Wed November 15, 2006
Catfish to Caviar - Creme Brulee
By Rhodes and Gordon
Murray, KY – This week Chef Denise Gordon shares the recipe for her signature dessert - Creme Brulee.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear this week's Catfish to Caviar. Johanna Rhodes is co-owner of Etectera Coffeehouse and Art Gallery in Paducah's Lowertown. Denise Gordon is chef and co-owner of Cafe Minou in Paducah.