Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- IL State Workers Worried Over Pension Debate
Wed November 15, 2006
Catfish to Caviar - Creme Brulee
By Rhodes and Gordon
Murray, KY – This week Chef Denise Gordon shares the recipe for her signature dessert - Creme Brulee.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear this week's Catfish to Caviar. Johanna Rhodes is co-owner of Etectera Coffeehouse and Art Gallery in Paducah's Lowertown. Denise Gordon is chef and co-owner of Cafe Minou in Paducah.