Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Former Kentucky Lawmaker John Arnold Cleared of Ethics Charges
Wed November 15, 2006
Catfish to Caviar - Creme Brulee
By Rhodes and Gordon
Murray, KY – This week Chef Denise Gordon shares the recipe for her signature dessert - Creme Brulee.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear this week's Catfish to Caviar. Johanna Rhodes is co-owner of Etectera Coffeehouse and Art Gallery in Paducah's Lowertown. Denise Gordon is chef and co-owner of Cafe Minou in Paducah.