Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30th
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Former Kentucky Lawmaker John Arnold Cleared of Ethics Charges
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- TN Police Officer: Open Carry Gun Bill Hurts All of Us
Tue November 4, 2008
Carroll Hubbard Concedes
By Jacque Day
Mayfield, KY – Shortly after 8 o'clock Hubbard placed a phone call congratulating Winters. He then came in to face the more than 100 supporters who turned up to the Mayfield-Graves County Senior Citizens Center in support of his campaign, to announce his concession.
Hubbard admitted that the deciding factor lay with Calloway County, which went with Winters.