Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Murray Woman Shares Story of Ongoing Persecution of Baha'is in Iran
- USEC Operations at PGPD Won't Continue
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
Tue November 4, 2008
Carroll Hubbard Concedes
By Jacque Day
Mayfield, KY – Shortly after 8 o'clock Hubbard placed a phone call congratulating Winters. He then came in to face the more than 100 supporters who turned up to the Mayfield-Graves County Senior Citizens Center in support of his campaign, to announce his concession.
Hubbard admitted that the deciding factor lay with Calloway County, which went with Winters.