Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- Murray Downtown Disasters: How the City’s Handling Collapsing, Burned Buildings
Tue November 4, 2008
Carroll Hubbard Concedes
By Jacque Day
Mayfield, KY – Shortly after 8 o'clock Hubbard placed a phone call congratulating Winters. He then came in to face the more than 100 supporters who turned up to the Mayfield-Graves County Senior Citizens Center in support of his campaign, to announce his concession.
Hubbard admitted that the deciding factor lay with Calloway County, which went with Winters.