Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Mon October 22, 2012
Cantrell Elected to KLC Executive Board
The Kentucky League of Cities has elected Mayfield Mayor Teresa Cantrell to the group’s Executive Board. The new position comes after her election to the KLC’s Board of Directors last year. Cantrell will continue to serve in her previous position as well as the new one. She says the top two items on the upcoming KLC agenda are Retirement Reform and City Revenue Issues.