Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Thu November 7, 2013
Candidates Emerge For Graves County Judge Executive
Several candidates have declared intentions to run for Graves County Judge Executive.
The seat will be vacant as current Judge Executive Tony Smith, who’s held the position since 1986, announced in July he won’t be running for re-election.
Running in the Republican primary are Mayfield businessmen Dale Usher and Jason Jones.
Candidates running in the Democratic primary are Graves County Commissioners Mark Waggoner and Jesse Perry as well as Donna Davenport formerly of the Mayfield-Graves Chamber of Commerce.
The primary for both parties in May 20th, 2014.