Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Thu November 7, 2013
Candidates Emerge For Graves County Judge Executive
Several candidates have declared intentions to run for Graves County Judge Executive.
The seat will be vacant as current Judge Executive Tony Smith, who’s held the position since 1986, announced in July he won’t be running for re-election.
Running in the Republican primary are Mayfield businessmen Dale Usher and Jason Jones.
Candidates running in the Democratic primary are Graves County Commissioners Mark Waggoner and Jesse Perry as well as Donna Davenport formerly of the Mayfield-Graves Chamber of Commerce.
The primary for both parties in May 20th, 2014.