Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
Fri October 31, 2008
Candidates Arrested for Marijuana
By Angela Hatton
Paducah, KY – Two candidates for local office in Paducah have been arrested. Officers arrested Paducah City Commission candidate Eric Youngblood and his wife Melissa Youngblood, who is running for the Paducah School Board, for marijuana possession this morning. Paducah Police executed a search warrant at the couple's home and found marijuana, drug paraphernalia and a firearm. Detectives obtained a warrant after investigating reports of drug use at the home. The Youngbloods are being lodged at the McCracken County Regional Jail.