Most Active Stories
- Marshall County Judge-Executive Mike Miller Dies; Funeral Arrangements Set
- UPDATED: No Foul Play Suspect in Murray Woman's Death
- Murray Officials Seek Public Feedback on Future of Downtown Projects
- Murray Community Members Discuss How to Rebuild Downtown at Town Hall Meeting
- Eggners Ferry Bridge - Tuesday Night (Dec 23) Closure Cancelled
Fri November 15, 2013
Calloway County High School Evacuates Students After Bomb Threat
Calloway County High students are back in the classroom this afternoon following an evacuation in response to a bomb threat found written on the wall of one of the school's bathrooms.
At 2:15 pm this afternoon, students were moved across the street to the parking lot of Murray State’s Expo Center. Officials said the adjacent preschool and middle-school buildings were also evacuated as a precaution.
Police and emergency services closed off a section of College Farm Road and at 2:40 pm, law enforcement gave the all-clear and allowed students back into the building.
The investigation is ongoing.