Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri April 24, 2009
Calloway Co. American Cancer Society does Relay for Life
By Chad Lampe
Murray, KY – The American Cancer Society's Relay for Life in Calloway County is next weekend, and this region's average participation in the relay is of such a significant level that even the national organization takes notice. Chad Lampe speaks with the man who helps orchestrate this massive event, Relay for Life coordinator Tracy McKinney.