Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Fri April 24, 2009
Calloway Co. American Cancer Society does Relay for Life
By Chad Lampe
Murray, KY – The American Cancer Society's Relay for Life in Calloway County is next weekend, and this region's average participation in the relay is of such a significant level that even the national organization takes notice. Chad Lampe speaks with the man who helps orchestrate this massive event, Relay for Life coordinator Tracy McKinney.