Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Wed November 19, 2008
By Austin Carter
Paris, TN – A representative with the Military Benefit Association announced that Paris will be the site of a new call center that could employ 150 people by late next year. The Paris Post-Intelligencer reports that the nonprofit organization chose Henry County because of the persistence of State Rep. Willie "Butch" Borchert, and might have reconsidered if he had not been reelected. The Military Benefit Association provides life insurances and other benefits to its members. If startup meets their expectations an additional 1,000 employees could be needed within three years.