Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Roads & Highways
Mon December 10, 2012
Caldwell Co. Crash Blocks Traffic
A multi-vehicle accident on I-69 involving a semi-truck has blocked traffic around the crash site. Southbound and westbound traffic is being detoured at Exit 12 through Princeton. The delay and detour are expected to last until around 9 a.m.