Most Active Stories
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Mon July 30, 2012
Caldwell Co. Animal Control Officer Faces Criminal Charges
The Caldwell County Animal Control Officer faces arraignment next week on charges of abuse of public trust and tampering with public records. The Madisonville Messenger reports the county fiscal court placed Abigail Tucker on suspension without pay last week.
She had been on paid suspension since April, and also was suspended from her job at the Princeton Police Department. A grand jury indicted her on the two criminal charges in June. The county is currently without an animal control officer, though two workers continue to perform duties at the local shelter. Tucker appears in Caldwell County Circuit Court August 7.