Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Mon July 30, 2012
Caldwell Co. Animal Control Officer Faces Criminal Charges
The Caldwell County Animal Control Officer faces arraignment next week on charges of abuse of public trust and tampering with public records. The Madisonville Messenger reports the county fiscal court placed Abigail Tucker on suspension without pay last week.
She had been on paid suspension since April, and also was suspended from her job at the Princeton Police Department. A grand jury indicted her on the two criminal charges in June. The county is currently without an animal control officer, though two workers continue to perform duties at the local shelter. Tucker appears in Caldwell County Circuit Court August 7.