Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri July 31, 2009
Bunning Dropout Puts Grayson Front and Center
By Lisa Autry
Frankfort, KY – With the incumbent now out of Kentucky's US Senate race, the GOP field is beginning to solidify for next year's contest. Republican Secretary of State Trey Grayson, who's been testing the waters, now says he'll run for the open seat. He's not the only Republican to express interest but a strong funraising start and name recognition positions him as the frontrunner in the primary. Kentucky Public Radio's Lisa Autry has more in this report.