Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Thu September 6, 2012
Budget Teams and Razing Ordway Hall: September Conversation with MSU President Dr. Randy Dunn
Multiple teams of Murray State faculty and staff are in looking into many aspects of the university’s budget to find ways to make the institution more efficient and grow revenue. MSU President Dr. Randy Dunn digs into the details of the budget prioritization teams and what this work will mean for the future of the university.
Other conversation topics include: the planned razing of the historic Ordway Hall, site work on the new Paducah Campus, ongoing construction of the practice facility attached to the CFSB center and reaching goal for the $70m “Hold Thy Banner High” capital campaign.
Front Page A.M.