Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Thu September 6, 2012
Budget Teams and Razing Ordway Hall: September Conversation with MSU President Dr. Randy Dunn
Multiple teams of Murray State faculty and staff are in looking into many aspects of the university’s budget to find ways to make the institution more efficient and grow revenue. MSU President Dr. Randy Dunn digs into the details of the budget prioritization teams and what this work will mean for the future of the university.
Other conversation topics include: the planned razing of the historic Ordway Hall, site work on the new Paducah Campus, ongoing construction of the practice facility attached to the CFSB center and reaching goal for the $70m “Hold Thy Banner High” capital campaign.
Front Page A.M.