Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Thu September 6, 2012
Budget Teams and Razing Ordway Hall: September Conversation with MSU President Dr. Randy Dunn
Multiple teams of Murray State faculty and staff are in looking into many aspects of the university’s budget to find ways to make the institution more efficient and grow revenue. MSU President Dr. Randy Dunn digs into the details of the budget prioritization teams and what this work will mean for the future of the university.
Other conversation topics include: the planned razing of the historic Ordway Hall, site work on the new Paducah Campus, ongoing construction of the practice facility attached to the CFSB center and reaching goal for the $70m “Hold Thy Banner High” capital campaign.
Front Page A.M.