Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
Thu November 9, 2006
By Chad Lampe
Murray, KY – Buddy Morrow, current conductor of the Tommy Dorsey Orchestra, is recognized as one of the all-time great trombone players. He first came to prominence as a featured performer with such leading orchestras as Paul Whiteman, Artie Shaw and Jimmy Dorsey.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Chad Lampe's interview with Mr. Morrow about his musical background, and an upcomming performance at the Luther F. Carson Four Rivers Center in Paducah. The show is scheduled for Saturday November 19th at 5 p.m.