Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Weather Related Closings for Wednesday, March 5
Thu October 3, 2013
Bowling Green Welcomes German Auto Supplier
A German automotive supplier is planning to build a new production plant in Bowling Green. The $120 million facility will be called Bilstein Cold Rolled Steel and will employ 90 workers.
The 150,000-square-foot facility is meant to better serve North American auto customers.
The plant will be located in the Kentucky Transpark in Bowling Green. The announcement follows an economic development trip by Governor Steve Beshear to Europe, which included visits to Germany, Spain and Austria.
The governor's office says European companies employ nearly 26,000 workers in Kentucky.