Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Mon February 4, 2013
A Book of Homeplace History and Recipes
Paducah resident Gerry Marshall has a degree in zoology from the University of Kentucky. She’s published a number of books, as well as over 100 articles, stories and poems for both children and adults. Her most recent work involves LBL’s Homeplace 1850 and documents recipes from the mid 19th century that have not been well-documented to date. The Homeplace History and Receipt Book: History, Folklore, and Recipes from Life on an Upper Southern Farm a Decade before The Civil War is available at amazon.com.