Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Mon December 21, 2009
Body Near Kentucky Dam Identified
By Angela Hatton
Gilbertsville, KY – The Marshall County Sheriff's Department has found the body of a Gilbertsville man who went missing in October. Detective Sergeant Matt Hilbrecht says a body found in a wooded area near Kentucky Dam is 46-year-old Alan Hinton. Hilbrecht says family reported Hinton missing after he wandered away from home. The body has been sent to Madisonville for an autopsy and toxicology reports. Hilbrecht says right now investigators aren't looking at any foul play.