Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Tue December 29, 2009
Body of Missing Paris Woman Found
By Chris Taylor
Paris, TN – The body of a missing, elderly Paris woman was found in her car at the bottom of a concrete overpass on the 218 Bypass. 85-year-old Trudy' Weber was pronounced dead at the scene, apparently the victim of a motor vehicle accident. She was found after a litter-cleanup worker spotted her car, which was not visible from the roadway. The Paris Post Intelligencer reports Weber was the focus of a recent police search effort and had been missing since December 19th.