Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Tue September 15, 2009
Body of Graves County woman identified
By Paco Long-Mendez
Graves County, KY – The Graves County Coroner has confirmed the identity of a body found outside Jackson Purchase Medical Center in Mayfield Monday afternoon. Phillip McClain says sixty-one year old Betty Kelsey's death is ruled a homicide. Kelsey had been missing from her Trigg County home since September 2nd. Kentucky State Police are investigating the death.