Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Tue September 15, 2009
Body of Graves County woman identified
By Paco Long-Mendez
Graves County, KY – The Graves County Coroner has confirmed the identity of a body found outside Jackson Purchase Medical Center in Mayfield Monday afternoon. Phillip McClain says sixty-one year old Betty Kelsey's death is ruled a homicide. Kelsey had been missing from her Trigg County home since September 2nd. Kentucky State Police are investigating the death.