Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Fri September 6, 2013
Board of Regents Set March Meeting to Coincide with Presidential Finalists Visit
The Murray State University Board of Regents has set its March 2014 meeting to coincide with the final presidential candidates' visits to campus.
Board Chair Constantine Curris told regents at Friday's quarterly meeting they should plan to be on campus from March 11-15 to meet with Witt/Kieffer consultants and the presidential finalists. The board decided to keep the presidential search confidential until the finalists are chosen. Then they will release the names to the community.
The board also cut doctoral tuition waivers for employees from six classes to two and named several buildings on both the Paducah and Murray campuses. The MSU board will decide on renovations to the University library at their next meeting Dec. 6.