Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
Fri September 6, 2013
Board of Regents Set March Meeting to Coincide with Presidential Finalists Visit
The Murray State University Board of Regents has set its March 2014 meeting to coincide with the final presidential candidates' visits to campus.
Board Chair Constantine Curris told regents at Friday's quarterly meeting they should plan to be on campus from March 11-15 to meet with Witt/Kieffer consultants and the presidential finalists. The board decided to keep the presidential search confidential until the finalists are chosen. Then they will release the names to the community.
The board also cut doctoral tuition waivers for employees from six classes to two and named several buildings on both the Paducah and Murray campuses. The MSU board will decide on renovations to the University library at their next meeting Dec. 6.