Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Tue December 17, 2013
BNA Adds Non-stop Flight To New York
Nashville International Airport is adding a daily nonstop flight to New York City's LaGuardia Airport. The new nonstop service on Southwest Airlines begins on May 11.
Once it begins, Southwest will have three daily nonstops to LaGuardia from Nashville.
American Airlines and Delta Air Lines also serve LaGuardia with nonstop service out of Nashville.
Metropolitan Nashville Airport Authority President Rob Wigington says the new flight is a "big win" for Nashville because LaGuardia is a slot-restricted airport, and the slots are difficult to secure.
Wigington said LaGuardia is one of the most popular destinations for the Nashville airport's customers.