Most Active Stories
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Waldrop Announces Retirement From McCracken County Schools
- Carson Myre Series: Clark Elementary Choir Holiday Presentation
Wed September 12, 2012
Beshear on economic development trip to India
Kentucky Governor Steve Beshear is on a seven-day trip to India to promote the state to business owners who would like to locate in the U.S. Beshear arrived in India Tuesday for his third trip to the world's second most populous nation. Economic Development Secretary Larry Hayes will join Beshear on the trip. Beshear's office says an India-based packaging company, Flex Films, is investing $180 million in Kentucky as a result of his previous visit to the country. Beshear also made economic development trips to Taiwan and Japan in May and Germany and France in July.