Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Wed September 12, 2012
Beshear on economic development trip to India
Kentucky Governor Steve Beshear is on a seven-day trip to India to promote the state to business owners who would like to locate in the U.S. Beshear arrived in India Tuesday for his third trip to the world's second most populous nation. Economic Development Secretary Larry Hayes will join Beshear on the trip. Beshear's office says an India-based packaging company, Flex Films, is investing $180 million in Kentucky as a result of his previous visit to the country. Beshear also made economic development trips to Taiwan and Japan in May and Germany and France in July.