Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Both Lanes of I-24 Reopened, Oregon Man Charged with 'Use of Weapon of Mass Destruction'
- Calloway County High School Students Request a Gay-Straight Alliance
- UPDATE: Officials Release Identity of Murray Man Found Deceased in Home
- [Update: Verizon All Clear] Widespread AT&T, Verizon Outages Reported in Ky. and Tenn.
- Monroe Co. Judge-Executive Among Republicans Supporting Democrat Jack Conway
Tue January 17, 2012
Benton Road Restriction
By Drew Adams
Murray, KY – The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet says US 641/Poplar Street in Benton will be restricted to one lane while the city repairs a sewer main. The affected section of 641 runs between 13th and 15th streets. KYTC officials say you'll need to be aware of the slower speeds in construction areas. The work should be complete in three days.