Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Tue January 17, 2012
Benton Road Restriction
By Drew Adams
Murray, KY – The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet says US 641/Poplar Street in Benton will be restricted to one lane while the city repairs a sewer main. The affected section of 641 runs between 13th and 15th streets. KYTC officials say you'll need to be aware of the slower speeds in construction areas. The work should be complete in three days.