Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Former Kentucky Lawmaker John Arnold Cleared of Ethics Charges
- Mid-Continent University "Doing Everything They Can To Stay Open"
Tue April 14, 2009
Basketball Coach Jailed on Burglary Charges
By Chad Lampe
Murray, Ky – A regional high school basketball coach is being held in the Graves County jail on three counts of burglary. Graves County High School's girls basketball coach James B. Forthman admitted to entering a residence three times and stealing prescription medications. Graves County Deputy Dwayne Redmond says Forthman faces Class-C felony charges. Forthman's bond is set at 30-thousand dollars.