Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Tue April 14, 2009
Basketball Coach Jailed on Burglary Charges
By Chad Lampe
Murray, Ky – A regional high school basketball coach is being held in the Graves County jail on three counts of burglary. Graves County High School's girls basketball coach James B. Forthman admitted to entering a residence three times and stealing prescription medications. Graves County Deputy Dwayne Redmond says Forthman faces Class-C felony charges. Forthman's bond is set at 30-thousand dollars.