Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Both Lanes of I-24 Reopened, Oregon Man Charged with 'Use of Weapon of Mass Destruction'
- Calloway County High School Students Request a Gay-Straight Alliance
- Murray City Council to Consider Anti-Begging Ordinance, Halfway to Downtown Park Fundraising $
- Kentuckians, Get Ready For Health Insurance Rate Hikes
- Could Rand Paul’s Struggling Presidential Bid Imperil His Senate Seat, Too?
Roads & Highways
Wed December 5, 2012
Barkley Bridge Lights Out
An electrical crew is checking navigational lights on the Lake Barkley Bridge at Canton this morning after the lights were reported to be out Tuesday. Commercial traffic in the area was alerted after the outage was called in to the U.S. Coast Guard.
Drivers should expect lane restrictions on the bridge throughout the day.